Beauty Revolution Festival is set to take the South African beauty scene by storm with a two-day beauty festival taking place on 6 & 7 April 2019 at Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg. The festival will showcase the best make-up influencers and “beau-tubers” doing masterclasses, powerhouse panellists taking the stage to speak out on topics close to their hearts and an opportunity to shop the hottest beauty brands all under one roof!
Beauty Revolution Festival in association with Foschini, Unlocked.Me by Nedbank and YFM focuses on celebrating inclusive and diverse beauty with a purpose. If that is not enough to get you there-here are 5 reasons why Africa’s Boldest Beauty Festival is not to be missed:
- SHOP SHOP SHOP!: What better way to spend your weekend than shopping some of the biggest international and local brands all in one place. Each brand will have a pop-up store at the festival, these include makeup, fashion, nails, haircare, skincare and more. BR Live will be an area for brands to ‘show and tell’ their latest products and innovations so you know are the first to know.
- Meet & Greet with the hottest A-list celebs and influencers: Being hosts to both Africa’s Boldest Beauty Festival and Africa’s best influencers is a celebration all on its own! Learn from the star-studded list of make-up artists in the masterclass lounge or watch the accomplished panellists taking the stage on topics they love.
- Festival fun: Beauty Revolution Festival is home to not only the biggest brands and hottest influencers but also a social lounge and full entertainment space. There will be bars by Tanqueray and Red Bull as well as amazing DJs and special performances.
- Do it for the gram’: Beauty Revolution will no doubt be filled with tons of beautiful spaces. There are a number of Instagram walls and selfie stations which will make for the perfect ‘gram’ backdrop and “instagrammable” moments at the show!
- Learn from the best: A collection of renowned panellists in the beauty, media and all-around lifestyle industries will be taking the stage to chat about societal issues and the prejudice they face as women in business, and women of colour. Stay woke by engaging in an array of topics like the business of beauty- how to start a beauty business from scratch by Rabia Ghoor Founder of Swiitch Beauty and the issues of representation and colourism in the media by activist Thando Hopa. Lesego Legobane a.k.a Thick Lee Yonce and Rushda Moosajee a.k.a RushTush will speak out on their journey in learning body positivity and the art of self-care.
From showcasing the best beauty brands on sale to learning how to build a beauty brand yourself and mastering the hottest make-up trends, Beauty Revolution Festival has something for everyone and is bound to be a highlight in this year’s events calendar.
To purchase tickets to Beauty Revolution Festival visit www.beautyrevolution.co.za
Connect with Beauty Revolution on Instagram and Facebook at @beautyrevolution_za to learn more and follow live updates.